TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR KKR WROGN MERCHANDISE FAN CONTEST
The following terms and conditions (“T&Cs”/ “Terms and Conditions”) shall be applicable to Knight Riders Sports Private Limited (“KRSPL”) owned contest to be conducted on its social media handles; by KRSPL and shall be termed as follows:
“KKR Wrogn Merchandise Fan Contest”
The above contest shall be referred to with its Contest title on the social media pages which is owned by KRSPL.
KKR WROGN MERCHANDISE FAN CONTEST “BASIC T&CS”:
Following are the terms that shall be applicable to the Contest:
- The Contest is open to Indian citizens, residing in India. Citizens and/or residents of countries other than India are eligible to participate on providing the proof of residence. Citizens and/or residents of countries other than India residing in India are also eligible to participate.
- The Participants must be adults having attained the age of eighteen (18) years to participate in the Contest as on the date of the Contest. (All persons fulfilling conditions mentioned in section 1 & 2 shall be hereinafter referred to as “Participants”. By participating in the Contest, you (“Participant”) signify your assent to these Terms and Conditions stated below)
- Employees, agents and promoters (including their immediate family members) of KRSPL and any of their divisions, affiliates and subsidiaries, and others associated with the Contest in any manner, are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
- The Contest terms and conditions shall be mentioned on KRSPL website kkr.in (“Website”). The Participants agree that by participating in the Contest, the Participants shall be bound by the terms and conditions provided at the Website. Contest shall be open for participation as per the timelines specified in the T&Cs for Contest.
- For the Contest, each Participant must comment from their respective social media account only. Participants entering the Contest may submit such Entry must meet KRSPL’s criteria as specified in these T&Cs even if not chosen as the final winners of the Contest and any Participant may at KRSPL’s sole discretion be declared a winner of the Contest.
- The manner, day and the basis of choosing the winner (“Winners”) shall be specified in the T&Cs of the Contest. The announcement about the Winners and the Prize (defined below) shall be as per the T&Cs of the Contest. The distribution time and mode of distribution of the Prize shall be at the sole discretion of KRSPL. Participants should ensure the accuracy of the information provided by them at the time of entering the Contest.
- Method and time of prize distribution: The Winners shall be declared on KKR twitter handle at @KKRiders, Facebook page (www.facebook.com/kkr) & Instagram page (www.instagram.com/kkriders). Winners can be asked to DM their information on Instagram or Twitter or email their registered email address to the email address- email@example.com. KRSPL may require Winners to provide valid photo identity documents such as Aadhar Card or Voters ID.
- The Prize, when the same are in form of some tangible goods or materials or vouchers, shall be sent by post and/or courier to the Winners as per the address specified by them at the time of registering for the Contest. KRSPL shall not be responsible if the Prize is damaged in the course of delivery through post and/or courier.
- Participants shall not post any profanity or abusive comments on the respective social media handles or website/Contest page/s. In the event of any such profanity or abusive comments posted on foregoing pages, such Participants shall be disqualified forthwith and KRSPL reserves its rights, in addition to removing such post, to take a legal action against such participant and/or user.
- KRSPL including its divisions, affiliates and subsidiaries, and their respective agents and representatives, employees shall not be responsible for any loss of Entries for any reason whatsoever including, due to any technical problems for Entries received after the deadline as a consequence of computer service delays, interruptions, electronic failures or overloads, or for lost, misdirected or misplaced Entries. The Entries are void if unreadable, inaccurate, incomplete, damaged, tampered with, falsified, mechanically reproduced, not in prescribed format, irregular in any way or otherwise not in compliance with these Terms and Conditions.
- KRSPL reserves its right to select and declare or not to declare the Winner in the Contest. Mere participation/submitting Entries in the Contest does not entitle the Participants to win the Prize. The Prize will be awarded to the Winners pursuant to verification and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- KRSPL may refuse to give the Prize(s) to Participant(s) in the event of his/her fraud, dishonesty or non-entitlement to participate in the Contest under these Terms and Conditions. The Prize is not transferable, assignable or exchangeable for cash equivalent. Only the prize Winners and no other person or agent, may claim the Prize. In case the Winner is / are found to be in violation of any and all rules of the Contest, KRSPL reserves the right to initiate legal proceedings against such person(s) including but not limited to having the concerned Winners to refund/replace the Prize(s) won. KRSPL has the right to substitute the Prize with other prizes of equal value, as determined by KRSPL in its sole discretion.
- KRSPL has the right to amend (add, delete or modify) the Terms and Condition governing the Contest, prospectively or retrospectively, at its discretion and without prior notice. KRSPL reserves the right to disqualify any participant if it has reasonable grounds to believe that the Participant has breached any of these Terms and Conditions.
- KRSPL is not responsible for any errors or omissions in the terms and conditions contained herein. All information provided in the Contest is provided "As is" without warranty of any kind. KRSPL makes no representations and disclaims all express, implied, and statutory warranties of any kind to the Participant and/or any third party including, without limitation, warranties as to accuracy, timelines, completeness, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose.
- Under no circumstance, unless due to wilful misconduct or gross negligence, shall KRSPL and/or their directors, employees, officers, affiliates or subsidiaries, be liable to the Participant and/or any third party for any lost profits or lost opportunity, indirect, special, consequential, incidental, or punitive damages whatsoever. The Participant specifically agrees not to file in person/through any family member and/or any third party any applications, criminal and/or civil proceedings in any courts or forum in India against KRSPL their directors, employees, officers, affiliates or subsidiaries to claim any damages or relief in connection with the Contest.
- Intellectual Property clause: By entering into the Contest, the Winners/Participants waive all copyrights including but not limited to Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) and moral rights, rights of publicity and any related rights and consents to KRSPL’s right to use the pictures uploaded by the Participant(s) the captioned posted for the Contest , picture, tape or portray him/her as a Contest Winners, and to exhibit this material in any and all media now existing or hereinafter created, including without limitation television, film, radio and print media, without any compensation whatsoever for advertising and publicity purposes, except where prohibited by law. The prize Winners also consent to KRSPL’s right to use his/her name, voice or picture, or the content of his/her Contest Entry (collectively, the “Publicity Rights”). KRSPL can allow to its agencies to exercise/exploit the Publicity Rights in conjunction with KRSPL. KRSPL shall also be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in the entries received for the Contest for any purpose.
- KRSPL does not make any commitment, express or implied, to respond to any feedback, suggestion and, or, queries of the Participants or furnish any reason or explanation for inclusion and, or, exclusion of any particular submission of the Entry of a Participant at any stage of the Contest.
- Under no circumstances shall KRSPL including and/or their directors, employees, officers, affiliates or subsidiaries, be liable to the Participant and/or any third party for any lost profits or lost opportunity, indirect, special, consequential, incidental, or punitive damages whatsoever, even if KRSPL has been advised of the possibility of such damages.\ The Participant specifically agrees not to file in person/through any family member and/or any third party any Registrations, criminal and/or civil proceedings in any courts or forum in India against KRSPL their directors, employees, officers, affiliates or subsidiaries to claim any damages or relief in connection with the Contest.
- The Participant agrees that he/she shall not hold KRSPL and/or their employees, responsible for delays or any problem in connection to the Contest. KRSPL is in no manner whatsoever responsible and/or shall not be held liable in any manner whatsoever, for any injury, death, mental trauma caused to the Participants and/or the Participant in any manner whatsoever or for any reason whatsoever in connection to the Contest.
- The Participant shall do any and all acts and execute any and all documents in such manner and at such location as may be required by KRSPL in its sole and absolute discretion to protect, perfect or enforce any of the rights granted or confirmed to KRSPL herein.
- The content, including without limitation, the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, interactive features and the like ("Content") and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein ("Marks"), all Entries, are owned by KRSPL. Content is provided to Participant AS IS for Participant’s information and personal use only and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of the respective owners. Participant agrees not to engage in the use, copying, or distribution of any of the Content other than expressly permitted herein, including any use, copying, or distribution of user submissions of third parties for any purposes whatsoever.
- KRSPL does not make any commitment, express or implied, to respond to any feedback, suggestion and, or, queries of the Participants or furnish any reason or explanation for inclusion and, or, exclusion of any particular submission of the Entry of a Participant at any stage of the Contest. KRSPL is not responsible for any errors or omissions in the terms and conditions contained herein. All information provided in the Contest is provided "As is" without warranty of any kind. KRSPL makes no representations and disclaims all express, implied, and statutory warranties of any kind to the Participant (s) and/or any third party including, without limitation, warranties as to accuracy, timelines, completeness, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose
- Under no circumstance shall KRSPL and/or their directors, employees, officers, affiliates or subsidiaries, be liable to the Participant and/or any third party for any lost profits or lost opportunity, indirect, special, consequential, incidental, or punitive damages whatsoever, even if KRSPL has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Non-conformance by any Participant and /or Winners of the Contest will result in immediate disqualification of the Participant from participation or winning the Prize as the case maybe. KRSPL reserves the right to withdraw or discontinue and/or terminate the Contest at any stage without prior notice and without any liability whatsoever to the Participants. The decisions of KRSPL and its representatives shall be final and binding on all aspects of the Contest. Your participation in the Contest by posting the Entries will be deemed as an acceptance of the above stated Terms and Conditions.
- Participants are providing their personal information to Knight Riders Sports Private Limited and such information will only be used for KRSPL’s internal purposes and to send Participants promotional information in the future pertaining to the KRSPL. The Participant’s by providing the aforesaid sensitive personal information hereby agree that KRSPL shall have the right to share the information so collected with such other third party as required by KRSPL for the purpose of the Contest and hereby agreed that they shall not file any claim against KRSPL for sharing for such personal information.
- All taxes, levies and duties due and owing under applicable and statutory laws in connection with all Prize if any, and all other costs, including insurance, incidental costs, gifts, gratuities and taxes, are the sole responsibility of the Prize(s) Winners.
- KRSPL shall not be responsible for any lost, late or misdirected computer transmission or network, electronic failures of any kind or any failure to receive entries owing to transmission failures or due to any technical reasons
- In exercise of the powers conferred by clause (of) of sub-section (2) of section 87 read with section 43A of the Information Technology Act, 2000 (21 of 2000), the Central Government has framed the Information Technology (reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011(“Privacy Rules”) which makes it mandatory for any concern to deal with any personal information including sensitive personal information as per the said Privacy Rules. In course of providing the aforesaid Entries in the Contest, KRSPL shall treat the information and pictures as sensitive and confidential and as per the aforementioned Privacy Rules such information has to be now dealt with as per the provisions specified in the said Rules.
- KRSPL shall deal with any Data/information including sensitive personal information, if any, that it receives from KRSPL or otherwise collects, holds, uses and processes in the following manner: a).KRSPL may also disclose Data/information including sensitive personal information, if any, to governmental agencies and regulators (e.g., tax authorities), social organizations (e.g., the social security administration), human resources benefits providers (e.g., health insurers), external advisors (e.g., lawyers, accountants, and auditors), courts and other tribunals, and government authorities, to the extent required or permitted by applicable legal obligations upon prior written approval from KRSPL. b). The level of data protection using technical, managerial, operational and physical security control measures by KRSPL shall be such as to be in compliance with all applicable laws including but not limited to Information Technology Act, 2000 and Privacy Rules. c). The term ‘Data/information’ including sensitive personal information, if any, shall mean and include the name and contact information (home address, telephone and fax numbers and email address), valid identity proof such as passport number, driver’s license number, permanent account number (PAN), or other details pertaining to the identity of the Participants.
- Participants confirm that the pictures uploaded by them or any part thereof do not infringe upon the statutory rights, common law rights, intellectual property rights including copyrights in literary, dramatic, musical or motion picture rights, patent rights or the trademark or trade names of any person, firm, corporation, association or entity whatsoever. Neither the Pictures nor any part thereof violate the statutory rights of, or the right of privacy, or constitute a libel or slander against any person, firm, corporation, association or entity whatsoever, or violate any other rights not herein specifically enumerated. No pictures or any part thereof shall be defamatory or contribute contempt of court or breach of contract, or breach of any provision of statute, nor hurt the sentiments of religious groups. In the event of any infringement and/or any unlawful usage of any information including pictures provided by the Participants, KRSPL shall not be held liable on any account whatsoever.
- KRSPL may now or in the future permit the submission of the Entry(ies) submitted by Participant as a part of Entry, and the hosting, sharing, and/or publishing of such Entry. Participant understands that whether or not such Entry(ies) are published, KRSPL does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any submissions.
- Once uploaded and published, Participants are not allowed to request for removal, editing or altering the Entry in any manner whatsoever. The Contest is void where prohibited by law. All relevant national and local laws apply. The Contest shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the applicable laws in India. All matters with respect to the Contests are subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts at Mumbai only. For any queries on the Contest and/or the Terms and Conditions, please send a direct message (DM) to the KKR Twitter handle @KKRiders or instagram.com/kkriders.
KKR WROGN MERCHANDISE FAN CONTEST
Date of the Contest
The Contest shall be carried out from 20th July, 2021 (12:00 PM) to 21st July, 2021 (11:59 AM)
Platform on which Contest shall be available
Platform available for this Contest shall be on Instagram but also will be shared on Twitter & Facebook page of KKR only.
Specific Terms of Participation
Participants will be required to solve the bodmas problem and answer in the comments section
Note: While commenting, Participants shall ensure that the Entries: -
· shall not violate the rights of any third party, including, but not limited to, privacy rights, copyrights, trademark rights and/or any other intellectual property rights;
· is not abusive, harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
· does not harm minors in any way;
· does not violate any law for the time being in force;
· does not deceive or mislead about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
· does not contain software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
· shall not create any liability for KRSPL or any of its respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns, employees, agents, directors, officers and shareholders;
Please note that KRSPL has the right to edit and select the comments sent by the Participants. Participants acknowledge that KRSPL shall select such comments as per its sole discretion and Participants shall have no claims to that effect.
Specific Process for choosing the Winners
All the answers received through tweets or comments on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram will be collected by KRSPL.
· KRSPL will choose winners (total 2) collectively from all the Entries submitted on the email ID, Facebook, Instagram & Twitter pages at its sole discretion. All rights in selecting the winners vest solely and exclusively with KRSPL.
· The decision of KRSPL in choosing the Winner shall be final and binding on the Participants and the Participants while entering into this Contest agrees to accept KRSPL’s decision as final without any further claim in this regard.
· KRSPL shall not entertain any mail or query questioning or otherwise asking for the definitive process for choosing the Winner and the Participants by participating in the Contest shall be bound by these T&Cs and Basic T&Cs.
· KRSPL reserves the right to withdraw or discontinue and/or terminate the Contest at any stage without prior notice and without any liability whatsoever to the Participants.
Announcement of the Winners
KRSPL shall declare only 2 (two) or such number of winners from its Email ID, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram page, as it may solely decide
· The Winner shall be declared by KRSPL on the KKR Twitter Handle, Facebook Page and Instagram Profile within 30 days from the conclusion of the Contest at its sole discretion.
· The Winner shall be declared as per the terms of the Basic T&Cs.
· KRSPL shall contact the Winner through a direct message through Facebook/ Twitter once or through an email once. The Winner needs to revert back with the required details and formalities within Seventy Two (72) hours after contacting them. Any responses received after this deadline shall be considered forfeited.
· KRSPL may choose not to announce any winner at their sole discretion.
The name of the winner selected by KRSPL will be announced on the KKR’s Instagram, Twitter and Facebook page.
· Winners will get the Replica Jersey based on sole discretion of KRSPL.
· The Prize(s) shall be sent by courier to the Winners as per the address specified by them during the Contest. KRSPL shall not be responsible if any Prize(s) is damaged in the course of delivery through post and/or courier.
· All taxes, levies and duties due and owing under applicable and statutory laws in connection with all Prize(s) if any, and all other costs, including insurance, incidental costs, gifts, gratuities and taxes, will be borne by KRSPL.
· The Winner shall be contacted in the manner specified in the Basic T&Cs.